Our international team offers a seamless service in all aspects of landscape and garden design for domestic, commercial and public sector clients. We undertake both large and small projects and can help you at every stage, from initial concept design through to masterplanning and specification. We can also run the tender process and oversee the project build. Gardens and landscapes are by their very nature dynamic and we seek to create gardens that can be enjoyed from the outset and maintained in the long term. Maintenance is key in all projects and we offer ongoing maintenance planning to ensure the long-term success of the project.
Our services include:
• Surveys and site analysis.
• Concept design.
• Garden and landscape design to masterplan.
• Specification, tender drawings and documentation.
• Water features: ponds, pools, rills, swimming ponds, rain gardens and attenuation ponds
• Lighting design.
• Irrigation design.
• Planning submission.
• Planting design: border design, walled gardens, meadows, vegetable gardens, orchards and woodlands.
• Planting and soft landscaping service.
• Project oversight.
• Maintenance planning and consultancy.
• Garden consultations.
To find out what you can expect when working with us, please refer to the Process page.